This Saturday, April 29th, 2023 at 10PM MDT (our datacenter) will be performing an upgrade of our SmarterMail email system. During this time, customers will be unable to send or receive email or any other SmarterMail-related tasks. This upgrade is expected to take up to an hour (1 hour) to complete. Beginning at 10PM MDT and ending at 11PM MDT. Incoming emails will be held by our gateways and delivered once the upgrade is complete so that you do not miss an email.
This new SmarterMail release brings 100s improvements, bug fixes, new features and more!
• All new web interface
• Exchange-level features such as Delegation and Extended category support
• A complete overhaul of the WebDAV system
• Improved anti-spam protection and support for reporting
• Blocked tracker notifications
• External sender notification
• Easy unsubscribe
• Sender verification shield
• Improved security, Users can review last connections and location details
• eM Client rework for SmarterMail, making it one of the best email clients for SM
• Improved Online Meetings within SmarterMail and scheduling improvements
• Support for BIMI and favicon message icons alongside contact icons
• And much, much more
For the latest features and improvements with eM Client, you must be running eM Client v9.2.1222.0 or newer.
If you would like to review more about the new release, please visit the SmarterTools blog for more information
. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our support department and we will be glad to help!