This tutorial will explain the standard setup of Mac Mail for use on our servers.
- Open Mail
- At the Top select "Mail" then "Preference"
- Under the Accounts Tab go to Accounts and add a new Account by click the + button.
4. Enter the information below and click Continue.
- Substitute your Name, Email Address and Password
5. The next screen will look as below, enter the information then click Continue.
- Substitute for Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Username: Your Full Email Address
6. Next enter the information below.
7. Make sure that the SMTP Server has Authentication Enabled.