Many users need to set up an auto-responder on their email accounts for one reason or another. Some typical reasons for using an auto responder are:
- Out of town or away messages
- Confirmation of message receipt such as an order or support mailbox
- Change of email address notification
Standard email hosting customers can enable auto-responders on their accounts. Below are detailed instructions on setting up this feature.
- Log In to your Webmail Access Page by going to (http://mail.domain.com) substitute your own domain name into this address.
- Legacy email hosting clients should contact us to set up our Auto-Responders. Please include the email address that the responder should be enabled for and specifically what it should say.
- After you are logged in select "Settings" at the top then "My Auto-Responder"
- On the Auto-Responder page you can then set up your Auto-responder selecting the settings to meet our specific needs. Select the Responder Message Tab and enter the auto-response that you would like each sender to receieve as an auto-response.
- Click Save when finished.