For customers using our New Mail Server this setup is a simple operation that you can accomplish via our hosting control panel OR your web based email interface.
- Set up your mobile device with a Blackberry email address (or other address provided by your mobile provider). Take note of this address.
- Log in to your Dytek Hosting Control Panel or your Web Based email client.
- Under your Email Account Settings, enable your account to "Forward a Copy" of your messages and insert the email address associated with your mobile device. Make sure that the option to "Delete After Forwarding" is not selected.
- Click Save to commit the changes.
- After you confirm your Blackberry device address is working, send a test message to your Dytek hosted email address (to yourself) to see if the message arrives to your mobile device and also to your normal email inbox. This may take a few minutes depending on traffic load and your mobile provider.
For customers using or Legacy Mail Server please do step #1 and contact us with your Mobile Device address and your Dytek Hosted Email address for more information.
If you need further assistance please Create a Support Ticket
and one of our staff will be glad to assist you.